PREREQUISITES: PDPR WORKSHOP
Public & Private
PREP workshop designed and intended for:
Goal Instruct organizational technology teams, including engineers, the fundamentals of improving reliability using basic skills and knowledge to begin applying reliability engineering principles in their day-to-day work.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Attendees in this workshop will:
- Find new tools in reliability engineering and use a commercially available Weibull/Visual software package, to rapidly solve complex reliability problems.
- Learn how to influence improvements in availability to assist in reducing process failures.
- Calculate the cost of unreliability for making business decisions to attack problems of unreliability.
- Find new modeling techniques for predicting equipment reliability based on installation, operation, and maintenance to assist in making life cycle cost decisions when justifying new equipment and/or new processes.
- Focus on problem solving and software handles the statistical calculations.
- Cover operations research, information and software systems engineering.
- Take a self-assessment to help focus the organization leadership on aligning execution strategy.
- Find reliability tools helpful for providing supporting evidence during root cause analysis failure investigations.
- Find reliability tools and techniques helpful for understanding failure data in their CMMS systems
- Learn how to make business decisions, based on failure data, to justify making equipment more reliable.
- Gain substance for the analytical details for computations that will improve the reliability of equipment and processes.
- Find business aspects of reliability engineering principles helpful for measuring and motivating improvements in processes, procedures, people, and equipment to reduce the cost of unreliability.
- Use non-traditional tools to ferret out hidden factories wasting time and money.
- Learn how to predict future failures as a selling point for improvement projects.
To register, you’ll need a PO, Check, or Credit Card.